Manasi is a complex commercial litigator who has over ten years’ experience representing clients at the trial and appellate level. Manasi also assists clients with pre-litigation disputes, contract assessments, and other business needs. She has experience in a variety of complex civil and commercial matters involving contract disputes, negligence and other tort claims, and insurance issues. Manasi has served as appellate support counsel in several wrongful death actions. Manasi is committed to participating in pro bono work. Prior to joining Reeves & Brightwell, Manasi began her career as a litigation associate in the New York office of Latham & Watkins LLP.
- Serves as trial and appellate counsel in breach of contract action where the Texas Third Court of Appeals partially affirmed a summary judgment dismissing a multi-million-dollar contract claim and the Texas Supreme Court granted the parties’ petition for review;
- Represents banking technology company in contractual dispute involving multi-million-dollar licensing agreement;
- Represents franchisee in negligence, gross negligence, and DTPA action arising from alleged sexual assault;
- Served as appellate support counsel in wrongful death actions involving multi-million-dollar damages claims;
- Served as trial counsel in breach of contract action on behalf of banking technology company and successfully obtained default judgment as a sanction for discovery misconduct;
- Represented individual in misappropriation of confidential information and tortious interference action and successfully moved for dismissal of plaintiffs’ claims;
- Represented large multinational technology company in breach of contract and trade secret action and successfully compelled arbitration and favorable settlement;
- Represented insurance brokerage firm in breach of contract, negligence, and professional malpractice action;
- Participated in multi-phase trial in connection with representation of Fortune 500 telecommunications company in breach of contract, tort, and fraud action ultimately resulting in a favorable settlement;
- Represented major financial institution in indemnification action related to the underwriting of a film financing securitization;
- Represented information, media, and entertainment company in breach of contract, tort, and privacy action;
- Represented major financial institution in securities fraud action stemming from collateralization of residential mortgage-backed securities; and
- Represented non-profit charitable organization on pro bono basis in breach of contract action.
- New York
- Western District of Texas